The Curtain With

Where I post sometimes.

Monday, April 18, 2005

Support The Kaiser

Everyone who wishes to support my band "Kaiser Wilhelm's Orchestra" can do their part by purchasing a ticket to my band's show at the Palladium for 15 dollars. The show is on May 14th. If we sell enough tickets by the 10th of May I can select a time slot that is best for everyone to show up, if not the Palladium Police rape me and steal my first born child...and stick me with a bad time slot. If anyone is interested in procuring a ticket please comment and tell me your degree of interest on a scale of 1 - 10. Please realize that i need cash first and then give you the ticket second. Also i can not take checks because i guess people have done that before and the checks have bounced. Also realize that you CAN show up for my band's set and then leave, as there will be ALOT of shitty bands playing. Thank you for reading this.

2 Comments:

Blogger Taylor said...

Live music are better.

7:38 PM  
Blogger Tim? said...

I would like a ticket, but we've already discussed it so I'm sure you know. Still though man, 15 bucks is alittle steep. You'd better play for at least 30 minutes, and 32 minutes at the most. I'm sorry man, but I couldn't handle more than 32 minutes of that Ryan Engley. Someone should tell him to give David Gilmour his guitar back. Get it? I'm just kiddin baby.

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home