The Curtain With

Where I post sometimes.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Ray Brown Is Coming Back For His 20th! NFL SEASON!

I thought i would title my entry the next thing i heard Michael Kim say on ESPNews.


What i need is some kind of tool, it has to be able to create something, maybe soccer, i'm not quite sure, perhaps twins that star for the Austria polo team, wait...water polo team. It protects their sexy.

Women seem to think i'm very good with relationship advice. Here's a sampling of a recent situation i've been helping someone through.

Her ex has been dropping hints at possibly wanting a relationship again (the first breakup never really takes anyway, unless there were "breaks" involved, in that case if 1 break lasts longer than a week then the first breakup will spell the end of the boyfriend girlfriend phase of a relationship OR if 2 - 5 little breaks are involved then one break up will be the end.) but he has also been very adamant about a friendship, to me this means that yes he does want a relationship but he's trying to play it safe in case things don't work out with the girl he hurt, which is a very distinct possibility. That however is not a good enough answer because since i'm not actually in the relationship i can't really be qualified to make such an assertation. Which is completely true, i know what i've been told, i'm sure theres little nuances that can't be adequately communicated to me over AIM. Anyway my brilliant award winning solution is as follows:

Ask him what his intentions are.

Seriously, i really think some girls either A) Over rate the intelligence of the average male. For example there is no way in hell a guy can be interested in a girl and also pretend NOT to be, it's impossible. Especially in high school. B) Are very afraid of asking "average male" anything even vaguely intrusive for fear of the inevitable bout of ill advised self righteousness (i.e. "I THINK I'M BEING DAMN CLEAR ABOUT MY INTENTIONS! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME?") or the classic "non answer" response (i.e. "I don't know, whatever you want is fine with me, I'm just happy we're where we are.") OR the very rare C) Some girls enjoy catastrophizing a situation to the point where it becomes an unexplainable labryinth of in-action.



If i worked at the Auto Zone everyone would love me.

Speaking of work, i applied for a job at Lord and Taylor in braintree on a whim and i actually got a call back from an interesting young man named Carlos. He's on vacation now. I can't take the job because it's too far away for me but hey i got a call back from a place that's incredibly desperate for work. Go to their website they don't allow easy access to their merchandise they just want you to fill out an application. That is desperation.

I don't really have anything else to say so i'll end it




now

3 Comments:

Blogger Taylor said...

Get the kids in the station wagon, Billy. We're goin' on down to the Welfare office. Why work?

2:08 PM  
Blogger Tim? said...

Most popular name in Football- Brown. Most popular name in Baseball- Garciapara. That's right I said it. Who's gonna stop me? Taylor maybe, but that's it.

10:45 AM  
Blogger Johnny said...

I wish I was good at giving advice, then I could join the NFL.

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home