The Curtain With

Where I post sometimes.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Rocket From The Crypt...or Tomb?

If anyone gets my obscure entry title reference then pat yourself on the back and go out and get a Germs burn.

Well my life has been pretty eventful lately but i'm not going to talk about it online because i choose not to. I'm not really a very private person, if i'm with someone and i want to talk about something personal i will but i just find the online world not an attractive place to speak about your very personal business. LIVE JOURNAL!

That was my "LJ" shout out of the day.

So i'm on these health pills or something, i guess the break down fat or something.

Just thought i would update everyone on that.

Kirsten Dunst should murder someone.

Marvin Windows and Doors, has anyone heard of this company? When company's are named after people it makes me think of humans as that product. Like let's say for instance they had "Lenny Computers" It would make me think of someone being typed on and expected to recite information as binary code or something. So Marvin Windows and Doors gives me this great mental imagine of an old man spreading himself out on a bare portion of someone's wall. I'm sure he'd have to be replaced often during the winter months.

Peruvian Surprise. Sexual? Or Spicy dish? We Report. You Decide.

I wish the world would turn into a cube so we could have a Columbus day where he gets laughed at around the HemiSquare.

I wish someone would pay more for this, because then we could have a Columbus day where i got payed. The last time i was payed on Columbus day was the time when i was seven and convinced this woman that it was my birthday, she gave me a quarter. That really happened. It happened because i was convinced that it was my birthday because it was a thursday and we celebrated my birthday on the 10th at school. Remember when everyone brought in cupcakes? I love that.

My eyes sag.

4 Comments:

Blogger Johnny said...

What a spontaneous post.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Australian PRIDE! said...

I concur. With EVERYTHING!!!!!! Columbus Day is my favorite holiday. Muy bien!

11:40 AM  
Blogger Tim? said...

I didn't get the title reference. In sixth grade there was this kid that I was very casual friends with who had the same birthday as me, and on that day he brought in cupcakes for everyone, but I didn't, but I still told people it was my birthday, and no one believed me. Why? Because I didn't bring in those damned cupcakes.

6:56 AM  
Blogger Taylor said...

I could say something here, but why?

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home