The Curtain With

Where I post sometimes.

Thursday, January 20, 2005

A Post For Taylor

So i bought Neils Bohr's Atomic Model a few days ago for $12.99 at a Borders in Manchester, CT.

Did i say Atomic Model?

Did i say Neils Bohr's?

No?

Alright then.

So more to the point i bought On The Beach by Neil Young (no relation) the other day and i have to say that i enjoy it about as much as a rectal examination while under anesthesia. Immensely. I like the production, I like the way Neil writes his songs and i like the words he uses. Especially when prepositions are involved but only if they modify a participle, but then thats getting bogged down in crap that isn't true and doesn't make sense. And that riff to Walk On, God how i love it so.

I also bought Faulkner's (no relation) "The Sound and The Fury". I decided i am reading far too little and that my brains are decreasing in overall tepid fruit punch fuhrer. So thus i'm reading a story told through the perspective of a retarded boy.

I also bought Casablanca (no relation). Anyone who hasn't seen that either deserves to be gutted with a fluffy pillow until their bottom turns green with the envy of the asses who have sat on said fluffy pillow, or they should just...you know...i guess...watch the movie. I think that's what i really mean here.

So after my mid year exam this morning i decided to go on an adventure and walk home. Four miles and 50 minutes later i decided that was a stupid idea and i walked back to school and waited for the bus. I missed the bus. Then i decided "Well, why not, you know 'run some shit' as the gangsta's call it" And i stole this kid's bike and sold it for...i think it was 12...no it was 14...14 miligrams of pure uncut Diamonds. And of course by Diamonds i mean Cocaine (no relation). After my successful "drug" score i bought a condo that takes up three fifths of the eastern seaboard. I'm looking to franchise my restaurant next thursday.


Huzzah. Go listen to Ambulance Blues.


Sincerely,

Hal

4 Comments:

Blogger Australian PRIDE! said...

Casablanca, for the record, is not a musical.

When I told my mom that Napoleon Dynamite was about a retard, she got mad at me and told me that I should say "mentally ill." It turns out that Napoleon wasn't retarded at all. Just extremely lame.

One time I went to Wal-Mart.

The end.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Johnny said...

Hal, you are one good writer.
That sounds like one good trip to Border's.
Casablanca is a good movie, but I hate it. Don't know why exactly, it just makes me angry when I watch it.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Taylor said...

"Ambulence Blues" makes me weep. As well as "Motion Pictures (For Carie)." Also, I started reading The Sound and the Fury just the other day. God, I love Benjy.

11:31 AM  
Blogger Tim? said...

Neils Bohr's Atomic Model is crap. You should check out Ryan Engley's Atomic Model, MR. HAL. Bastard.

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home